Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Murad Skin Care

Hello! I'm back in action and blogging! I have been so busy with school, work etc...it's been hard finding time for things i enjoy!


I would like to talk skin care! How many of us struggle with acne???... I've been using Murad for the past six plus months. I noticed a great difference in the first couple of months but then my acne returned! I am acne prone but I started having really bad and painful breakouts. Not so much little bumps but one or two huge monster ones; unfortunately leaving scars behind! I have tried so many different products and I am at my witt's end. I may be on my way to see a dermatologist in the near future! Are there any products that you have tried and seen a significant difference in your skin?



No comments:

Post a Comment