Sunday, November 28, 2010

Crushing on BEBE!

I have been on a BEBE frenzy for the past 6 months or so, I love love their dresses! And the tops are nice too, very sexy!


Here are a few items I've picked up....

Sorry no pictures but this corset is so nice! Love it love it, and it's on sale ladies!
www.bebe.com



I have a few pics but none of the are of me standing up! Perfect LBD!
Very form fitting (= w/o looking like you've been poured into it.
What have you guys been crushing on these days?

BTW what do you think of this dress? I'm thinking to get this next? color? yay? nay? 

1 comment:

  1. Love the corset. They are selling something similar at Express, I'm thinking about buying it! But I kinda like this one better, so we'll see!

    The little black dress is classic. You can jazz it up or keep it casual by throwing on a shawl/cardigan/jacket. Hot!

    And I say yes to this blush colored halter dress!!! Love the subtle zig zag pattern. VERY sexy

    ReplyDelete