Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chanel! Chanel!

Hello all! So! i have been meaning to talk/share this for the past month but with full time work and now school..things inevitably slip my mind! So, yes, I know I'm a tad late LOL but I really want to show what I got (a month plus ago)...I picked up Chanel Rouge COCO in Mademoiselle, Organdi Rose and Muse.  Great colors for any skin tone.  I didn't take pics of the other 2 colors I got but here's Mademoiselle...In my profile pic I actually have it on...

lovely color, very complimenting & moisturizing!
Are there any Chanel colors that you enjoy?
                                       
I love Chanel Iman!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo you are so lucky!!! I bet that lipstick is amazing, the color is absolutely beautiful!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both! It's a great color! Check em out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just found your blog- I love your layout and your posts:) You are also really pretty. Anyways, have a good evening and keep on posting.

    you could check out/follow my blog at:

    vyile.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipsticks!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete