Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ahoy there hottie!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I went out with friends to a house party as a pin up sailor girl! I came up with a very fun makeup look! And of course all MAC.  The red I have on my lippies is Ruby woo- highly suggest. if your looking for that perfect red.  Anyhose here was my Halloween OOTD. What do you think? How was your Halloween? xoxo




Here are some looks that i have done within the past month or so :) Enjoy...Oh and tell me which ones you like best? xx
1
I was going for a very soft and easy look (for a date I was going on) I didn't want to look
look over the top..On my Lips MAC Snob w/ NARS Chihuahua. Lovely.


2 *Red lippies again.. one of my fav's!*

3 *please ignore my insane closet in the background! Also the coloring
of this pic is quite off :( But I was going for a Beyonce look! Not a fan of how my cheeks look!



4 *I was trying out a new E/S i had got from MAC
Gorgeous Gold with my Chanel Madomoiselle L/S..what do you think? More of a fun
everyday look.


6 *This was a fun and sexi look! The top is from FCUK I got it on sale!
The lippie is MAC's Magnetic Field's! Scored on EBAY, Geat hot pink color with a
hint of blue undertones! Amazing :)







1 comment:

  1. omg I LOVE your halloween costume! It's too cute. And that's a great red lippie on you

    ReplyDelete